Microsoft pushes Technical preview Build 10589.71 for Windows phone.
In a blog post by Gabe Aul :
We have another Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586 which we’re releasing today to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring, Build 10586.71. This Cumulative Update contains additional bug fixes outlined below. Windows Insiders in the Fast ring will also notice an Insider Fast Configuration Update that will update an expiring certificate to ensure your device will continue to receive future flights.
We have been working on addressing Windows Insider feedback of the update experience and today many Insiders will get to try out these fixes. Windows Insiders that downloaded the Configuration Update that was published on Friday, or has a device that was automatically updated over the weekend, will experience improvements in the performance and reliability of receiving this Cumulative Update. But don’t worry if you have not yet downloaded the Configuration Update to your device, it will be included in the download with this update.
We have continued to address feedback we receive on Windows 10 Mobile as well as the upgrade experience from Windows Phone 8.1. In some cases, these improvements will only be seen when upgrading from Windows Phone 8.1 such as improvements in cellular and Wi-Fi data profile migration or the availability of SensorCore API’s.
What has been fixed in this new build! :
- Windows Update performance and reliability improvements
- Improvements in migration of data profiles and messaging settings when upgraded from Windows Phone 8.1.
- SensorCore API’s are now upgraded correctly from Windows Phone 8.1; allowing applications, including many fitness applications, to correctly access movement data.
- SD card detection has been improved on boot and after insertion; File Explorer now handles the removal of an SD card when the default for apps or photos are set to SD.
- Improvements in the Edge browser, including PDF rendering.
- Bluetooth improvements when re-connecting to already paired devices and cars; turn by turn directions, and when using Cortana with the Microsoft Band.
- Improvements in Settings when downloading Maps or changing Quick Settings.
- Reinstalling Groove Music from the Windows Store no longer causes DRM music playback issues. Groove Music local song collections are now more quickly imported within the application
- Device power improvements after listening to music, after missed phone calls when iris detection is disabled, and when downloading updates.
- In app purchases now work correctly when cellular data is disabled.
- Improvements to the reliability of Kids Corner.
So Fast Ring Insiders grab this update now!!!!If you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices