The Wait is finally over. Meet Mi Mix 2 Xiaomi’s “Flagship” Device
Xiaomi, the Chinese smartphone company has today officially announced the Mi Mix 2 smartphone in India at a launch event held in New Delhi. the device was first launched in China last know and was appreciated by the masses for its top-of-the line features including the Bezel-less 5.99-inch 18:9 aspect ratio Full Vision Display, and the Latest and greatest chipset from Qualcomm. the company has only launched the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage variant in the country.
The Mi Mix 2 will be competing with the likes of OnePlus 5 and Honor 8 Pro with both, the competitors offering similar specifications with 6GB RAM, Dual Cameras and Snapdragon 835 chipset.
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 Specifications
- Display: 5.99-inch Full HD+ (2160 x 1080) | 570 ppi | 18:9 aspect ratio | eye protection mode | DCI-P3 colour gamut
- Processor: 64-bit | 2.45GHz | octa-core | Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- RAM: 6 GB LPDDR4X
- Operating System: MIUI 9 based on Android 7.0 Nougat
- Storage: 128GB on-board
- Rear Camera: 12 MP sensor | f/2.0 aperture | 4-axis OIS | 1.25 μm | PDAF | HDR mode | Panorama mode | Burst mode | Facial recognition technology
- Front Camera: 5 MP sensor | Facial recognition technology | 3RD Generation 36 beauty filters | Selfie-timer with count down | mirror function | Supports 1080p video call real-time beauty.
- Battery: 3,400 mAh | QuickCharge 3.0
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano-SIM) | 4G VoLTE | Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual band (2.4G/5G Support) | Bluetooth 5.0 | USB Type-C with double-sided charging interface | GPS/A-GPS
- Sensor: Ultrasonic distance sensor | Gyro | Accelerometer | Electronic compass | Ambient light sensor | Vibration motor | Barometer | Hall sensor | Fingerprint sensor (placed on back side).
- Dimensions: 151.8 x 75.5 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 185 g
The Mi Mix 2 comes with a ‘hidden sound-guided speaker’ which comes with ‘cantilever piezoelectric ceramic acoustic technology’ that reproduce sound waves through the aluminium frame and delivers through the display.
coming to the pricing, the Mi MIX 2 is priced in India at Rs. 35,999 and will be available in via Flipkart and Mi.com in a preview sale starting on October 17. it will go on open sale starting from the first week of November via Mi Home and other offline partners.Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices